The IPTKW series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for a beam and it is an economy version of the IPTK model.
• Available in capacities of 2 thru 5 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 75 to 350 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155