- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Hook extra marked with Deformation Indicators – Two strategically placed marks, one below just the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECKTM measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload. To check, use a measuring device to measure the distance between the marks. If the measurement does not meet the dimensions shown below (Deformation Indicator AA), the hook should be inspected further for possible damage.
- Hook extra marked with Angle Indicators – Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook.
- Also Available in Alloy steel Grade 8.
- Material: Carbon steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 1677-5
- Safety factor: 5:1
- Grade: 6
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address