- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Hook extra marked with Deformation Indicators – Two strategically placed marks, one below just the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECKTM measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload. To check, use a measuring device to measure the distance between the marks. If the measurement does not meet the dimensions shown below (Deformation Indicator AA), the hook should be inspected further for possible damage.
- Hook extra marked with Angle Indicators – Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook.
- Also Available in Alloy steel Grade 8.
Replacement Latch Kit S-4320 for 0.75 ton hooks up to 15 ton hooks. Latch Kit PL for 3.2 ton hooks up to 40 ton hooks.
- Material: Carbon steel
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 1677-5
- Safety factor: 5:1
- Grade: 6