The McKissick snatch block 409 Light Champion from Crosby is a double sheave snatch block fitted with a shackle. Available from WLL 4 up to 12 T.
Delivered with bronze bushing (BB) and from WLL 12 T also available with roller bearing (RB).
- Drop forged swivel hook or swivel shackle.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of Wireline in both sheaves with removal of one bolt.
- Center Pin equipped with pressure lube fittings.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including
identification, ductilit , design factor, proof load and temperature
requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance
requirements including fatigue life and material traceability,
not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Material: Forged steel.
- Safety factor: 4:1