Design: Screw pin shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271G, Type IVA, Grade B, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
- Material: Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, WLL.
- Temperature range: -40° C to 204° C
- Finish: Hot Dip Galvanized.
- Standard: EN 13889
- Note: Maximum Proof Load is 2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Safety factor: 4,5:1
- Grade: 8
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button