The IPBTO10 shipbuilding clamp is used as a temporary tackle eye in spaces which have been reinforced with HP (bulb) profiles such as engine rooms and shipsections. This clamp is fitted with a screwed spindle for easy attachment of the clamp. The moment a load is applied, the clamp is automatically fixed.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 thru 6 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 160mm to HP 430mm
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 4:1