The IPSC10 screw style clamp is suitable for use in positioning, pulling & turning steel plates and sections.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 and 3 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm
• Suitable for steel with a surface hardness up to 300 HV10.
• Forged alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Warning: Not to be used as a lifting clamp.
- Safety factor: 4:1