The IPSC10 screw style clamp is suitable for use in positioning, pulling & turning steel plates and sections.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 and 3 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm
• Suitable for steel with a surface hardness up to 300 HV10.
• Forged alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: CE-marked, Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Warning: Not to be used as a lifting clamp.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address