FULL-TIME JOB POSITION.
Please note this role is for experienced Statutory Inspection Engineers only.
Experienced Statutory Inspection Engineers – for upcoming UK & Global Projects – Renewables, Wind
Certex are hiring experienced inspection technicians for upcoming projects in the UK and Globally.
During your tenure with Certex UK you will be part of our Renewables Division, which is a part of the largest lifting supply chain in Europe, with a network of sales, service and training facilities consisting of 25 market leading companies with 67 service centres throughout Europe.
Prior experience as a competent inspection technician is essential.
- GWO Accreditation:
- Working at Height
- Offshore Sea Survival
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
- First aid
- Advance Rescue
- OG UK Medical Certificate with Chester Step Test
- Avanti Lift Maintenance/Installation/Inspection qualifications for some or all of the models:
- Shark (& Shark L)
- Power climber Service Lifts
- Sky-man Service Lifts
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Service & Inspection
- Hi-ab Crane Maintenance / Inspection
- Davit Crane Experience / Palfinger / Granada / Noreq acta
DESIREABLE (but not essential):
LEEA 1 & 2 Entrance + Additional LEEA Diplomas / LEEA Accredited Courses
For more information please email a C.V. and short Covering letter to: email@example.com or for further information please call 03336001120.