Excellent Resistance to Rotation giving over three times more lifting height than a conventional 18 x 7 class rope
Flexibility is optimised by the unique strand and rope construction.
Langs Lay construction combines excellent wear characteristics with efficient spooling on the drum.
Standard: EN 12385-4
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: All Diameters RCN.23-1
- Features: Very High Breaking Load
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Marking: On Termination ID and CE mark
- Finish: Galvanised as standard
- Safety factor: 5:1 Unless otherwise requested
- Fill factor: 0.64