Certex has been active for more than 50 years in supplying a full range of wire ropes and lifting products and services to the offshore industry. Certex International Offshore Services is a leading supplier of wire ropes and lifting gear to the offshore industry throughout the North Sea.
With specialist units servicing the UK sector from Aberdeen and Great Yarmouth and a specialist DNV approved wire rope sling shop in Montrose, Certex offshore is able to deliver quality products with outstanding service.
Our production staff, sales and service teams have the competency to provide the best solution to ensure that offshore companies have the equipment and support of a high standard.
The competency of Certex employees is renowned and senior verification engineers possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of three LEEA’s
- Weld Inspection Certificates
- OPITO approved Level Three Rigging
- OPITO approved Slinger Banksman
- OPITO approved LOLER Rigger supervisor
- Minimum of three L.E.E.A. (Lifting Equipment Engineers) Diplomas
- Independent Offshore Pedestal Crane Examiners diplomas
- Bridon (British Ropes) Wire Rope Examiners diplomas
- ASNT Level 2
- BWEA Working at Height Certificates
- Minimum of five years unsupervised experience