Aspire Range™ - a more sustainable choice
Our selection of more sustainable lifting products
Reduction of CO2 emission
At Certex UK, we seriously take the challenge of minimising and eliminating CO2 emissions throughout a product's value chain and keeping products and materials in use are challenges that we and the whole lifting industry are facing. At Lifting Solutions, we want to lead the transformation and set the standards for a more sustainable future in our industry.
Our Aspire range™ is carefully selected products with documented features that are more sustainable than conventional equivalents. They have a reduced negative impact on the climate and/or the environment, but without any sacrifices on neither quality nor safety. It is our aspiration and dedication to work towards a lifting industry operated in a more sustainable way.
Fact- based and clear sustainability improvements: The product has clear and fact-based sustainability improvements compared to conventional products in one or more of the following areas:
- Significantly reduced CO2 footprint
- Made of recycled material
- Substitution of hazardous chemicals
*chemicals listed in annex XIV and XVII in REACH are substituted.
- Signed Code of Conduct: Our Code of Conduct is signed by the suppliers
- Supplier's sustainability performance audited: Suppliers are audited based on our sustainability requirements
- Fulfil demands on quality and safety: same high quality and safety requirements as our conventional products
Aspire Range™ approval process
For a product to be included in this group, the product must first be thoroughly verified against the Aspire Range™ criteria.
The request is then reviewed for approval or denial by our product board.
Only then is the request presented to Lifting Solutions Group's management team, which confirms or disconfirms the fulfillment of the criteria so that the product can be included in the Aspire series.