Rope Access Work Scopes offered but not limited to:
- Crane Inspections including Pedestal, Overhead and Gantry Systems.
- Inspection and test of runway beams at height and in lift installations shafts.
- Proof load test, inspection, MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection) and certification of structures.
- Rigging and Lifting work scopes.
- Lifting Equipment Inspections at Height.
- Lift boat davit Inspections.
- Flare Boom Installation, Testing and Inspection
Predominantly providing Rope Access services to the
- Offshore Oil and Gas Rigs
- Offshore Wind Farms (and land based)
- Construction Industries
- Gas plants
Benefits of Rope Access:
- Cost effective and offers greater flexibility for rescheduling / planning.
- All Rope Access Sites are Safely controlled by our experienced IRATA Level 3 Supervisors.
- Reduced man hours at height when using Rope Access over traditional access methods.
- Rigging of Rope Access equipment completed rapidly to ensure minimal disruption.
- Minimises disruption to other work areas with all required controls in place.
- Work areas at height can be gained easily and safely using Rope Access.
- Use of Rope Access can further reduce time, cost and disruption where plant or machinery needs to be isolated.
- IRATA - Industrial Rope Access Trade Association No: 8214/O
- ISO 9001 Quality Management
- ISO 14001 Environment Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management
- Lifting Equipment Engineering Association (LEEA)
- For any Rope Access requirements please contact our Rope Access Manager William Bell
Message our rope access team now with your enquiry
Certex Rope Access division gained IRATA Membership in March 2020, having already completed several clients works scopes offshore and onshore. Certex Rope Access Division ss based in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk and operates throughout Europe. For direct enquires to our Rope Access Manager please email William Bell