Rope Access Work Scopes offered but not limited to:
- Crane Inspections including Pedestal, Overhead and Gantry Systems.
- Inspection and test of runway beams at height and in lift installations shafts.
- Proof load test, inspection, MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection) and certification of structures.
- Rigging and Lifting work scopes.
- Lifting Equipment Inspections at Height.
- Lift boat davit Inspections.
- Flare Boom Installation, Testing and Inspection
Predominantly providing Rope Access services to the
- Offshore Oil and Gas Rigs
- Offshore Wind Farms (and land based)
- Construction Industries
- Gas plants
Benefits of Rope Access:
- Cost effective and offers greater flexibility for rescheduling / planning.
- All Rope Access Sites are Safely controlled by our experienced IRATA Level 3 Supervisors.
- Reduced man hours at height when using Rope Access over traditional access methods.
- Rigging of Rope Access equipment completed rapidly to ensure minimal disruption.
- Minimises disruption to other work areas with all required controls in place.
- Work areas at height can be gained easily and safely using Rope Access.
- Use of Rope Access can further reduce time, cost and disruption where plant or machinery needs to be isolated.