The IPBU(U)Z type shipbuilding clamps are used for lifting, transferring and placing bulb profiles onto ship’s hulls perpendicularly or even complete shipsections (from WLL 4.5t). These clamps are fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability. They are to be used exclusively for bulb profiles.
• Available in capacities of 0.75 thru 22.50 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 100 up to HP 430.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: Clamp type is not suitable for lifting/transferring plates.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.