The IPBU(U)Z type shipbuilding clamps are used for lifting, transferring and placing bulb profiles onto ship’s hulls perpendicularly or even complete shipsections (from WLL 4.5t). These clamps are fitted with a locking device for both open and closed positions, which ensures complete reliability. They are to be used exclusively for bulb profiles.
• Available in capacities of 0.75 thru 22.50 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: HP 100 up to HP 430.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: Clamp type is not suitable for lifting/transferring plates.