The McKissick snatch block 408 Light Champion from Crosby is a double sheave snatch block fitted with a hook. Available from WLL 4 up to 12 T.
Delivered with bronze bushing (BB) and from WLL 12 T also available with roller bearing (RB).
- Drop forged swivel hook or swivel shackle.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Opening feature permits easy insertion of Wireline in both sheaves with removal of one bolt.
- Hook furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
- Center Pin equipped with pressure lube fittings.
- All sizes feature sheave grooves suited for a range of wire line diameters.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including
identification, ductilit , design factor, proof load and temperature
requirements. Importantly, these blocks meet other critical performance
requirements including fatigue life and material traceability,
not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Material: Forged steel.
- Safety factor: 4:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.