-Forged alloy heat treated hooks.
- Forged steel swivel tees, yokes and shackles.
- Hook and shackle assemblies on 4-1/2” through 14” sizes can be interchanged.
- Can be furnished with bronze bushings or roller bearings.
- Opening feature permits insertion of rope while block is suspended from gin-pole.
- 3” thru 18” 418 and 419 blocks have exclusive bolt-retaining spring to assure no lost bolts.
- Can be furnished with S-4320 hook latch.
- Pressure lube fittings.
- 3” - 10” feature dual rated Wireline sheaves.
- Fatigue rated.
- 4-1/2” and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Forged Steel
- Note: Meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Safety factor: meets ASME B30.26