Closing Date: 29th February 2024
Entry Level Statutory Inspection Engineer
As part of our commitment to develop people, Certex UK are recruiting Entry Level Statutory Inspection Engineers to complete LOLER, PUWER & PSSR Inspections in the Wind Energy Sector.
The successful applicants will be part of our Lifting Solutions Group, the largest lifting organisation in Europe, comprising of 22 companies with over 100 locations worldwide including the USA, Australia, and Taiwan.
The role will involve Statutory Inspections of Equipment contained in Wind Turbines Onshore / Offshore and applicants must be prepared to travel worldwide.
Full training will be provided but prior experience is preferred.
· The candidates should be confident, customer focused, able to communicate effectively at all levels and have a strong eye for detail.
· Must be physically fit, hardworking, and motivated.
· Willing to learn new skills and continually develop.
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills.
· Good IT skills.
· Ability to work alone.
· Strong decision maker.
· Must always remain impartial and independent in accordance with ISO 17020.
Education & Qualifications:
· GWO Training.
· OGUK Medical & Chester Step test.
· Mechanical or electrical engineering background.
· Background in Engineering.
· Working on wind turbines on or offshore.
· Working to risk assessments, method statements and identifying risks.
These fulltime roles offer a competitive salary package, commensurate to experience and the following company benefits:
· 4 x Annual Salary Life Insurance.
· Company Sick Pay Scheme.
· Private Health Care, following 2 years’ service.
Certex UK is part of Axel Johnson International, a privately owned Swedish industrial group operating globally in selected niche markets within the industrial sector.
We are an active and long-term owner with a dedicated focus on sustainability, whose core mission is to drive business development and growth through acquisitions and development of companies in strategically selected niche markets. The group comprises more than 200 companies and 5,500 employees in 34 countries with ~20 bn EUR in sales. Axel Johnson International is part of the Swedish family-owned corporate group Axel Johnson.
Axel Johnson International has a value-driven, entrepreneurial culture and with our long-term approach and financially stable platform as our base, we invest in talent across the group to enable our people and companies to develop, grow and thrive. The employees are our most valuable resource, and we are committed to an inclusive working environment and diverse work force that values and empowers employees of all backgrounds and experiences.
Our core values are evident in everything we do and are an important guide for our companies and employees: Being far-sighted - Making things happen - Being good to work with.