- For Flemish eye wire rope splicing.
- Designed for low temperature toughness.
- Resists cracking when swaged (equals or exceeds stainless steel sleeves).
- Special processed low carbon steel.
- “COLD TUFF”® for better swageability.
- Can be stamped for identification after swaging without concern for fractures when following these directions.
- Use round corner stamps to a maximum depth of 0.015 in. (1/64). The area for stamping should be on the side of the sleeve in the plane of the sling eye, and no less than 0.250 in. (1/4) from either end of the sleeve.
- Standard Steel Sleeve terminations have efficiency ratings as follows based on the catalog strength of wire rope.
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address