The IPU10A vertical lifting clamp is used for lifting, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications. The IPU10A automatically clicks on to the material as soon as the clamp is placed on the plate. The fact that the safety lock remains in position as the clamp closes precludes hazardous situations. Fastening the clamp in places that are difficult to reach is no problem.
• Available in capacities of 1 thru 6 metric tons
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 50 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual and test certificate included with each clamp.
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• For use with materials with surface hardness to 279HV10, only 5% min WLL is needed.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
- Safety factor: 4:1