This IPTK series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for horizontal lifting and transportation of steel (H) beams, profiles and structures. Can also be used as upside down attached (temporary) lifting point.
• Available in capacities of 2 thru 25 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 75 to 1020 mm”.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked
- Standard: EN 13155
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address