- Secures the tail or “dead end” of the wire rope to the wedge, thus eliminates loss or “Punch out” of the wedge.
- Eliminates the need for an extra piece of rope, and is easily installed.
- The TERMINATOR™ wedge eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue.
- The tail, which is secured by the base of the clip and the wedge, is left undeformed and available for reuse.
- Incorporates Crosby’s patented QUIC-CHECK™ “Go” and “No-Go” feature cast into the wedge.
- Utilises standard Crosby Red-U-Bolt wire rope clip.
- Generates a minimum efficiency of 80% based on the catalogue breaking strength of the wire rope.
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with open swage and spelter sockets.
Wedge sockets meet the performance requirements of Federal Specificatio RR-S-550F, Type C, except those provisions required of the contractor.
- Material: Cast Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, ID code and Manufacturer's symbol.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13411-6
- Safety factor: 5:1
Wedge Socket Crosby S-421T
Select a row from the table below, then click the add to quote button