- Secures the tail or “dead end” of the wire rope to the wedge, thus eliminates loss or “Punch out” of the wedge.
- Eliminates the need for an extra piece of rope, and is easily installed.
- The TERMINATOR™ wedge eliminates the potential breaking off of the tail due to fatigue.
- The tail, which is secured by the base of the clip and the wedge, is left undeformed and available for reuse.
- Incorporates Crosby’s patented QUIC-CHECK™ “Go” and “No-Go” feature cast into the wedge.
- Utilises standard Crosby Red-U-Bolt wire rope clip.
- Generates a minimum efficiency of 80% based on the catalogue breaking strength of the wire rope.
- Pin diameter and jaw opening allows wedge and socket to be used in conjunction with open swage and spelter sockets.
Wedge sockets meet the performance requirements of Federal Specificatio RR-S-550F, Type C, except those provisions required of the contractor.
- Material: Cast Steel.
- Marking: According to standard, ID code and Manufacturer's symbol.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13411-6
- Safety factor: 5:1
Download CAD by choosing the desired product from the table above and the format from the menu below. Click "Get CAD" and after the load reaches 100% you can click on the download icon to download it. Please note that CAD drawings are only available if the icon at the right side of the table above is colored and not grayed out.
To download CAD files, you must provide a valid e-mail address