The IPHOZ horizontal lifting clamp is to be used for lifting and transferring, in the horizontal position, of thin sheet and other materials that will sag or bend when lifted. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
• Available in capacities of .75 thru 15 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0 to 60mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 4:1