The IPSTARTEC11 beam clamp has been specially developed for lifting with the body in vertical position, controlled tilting, transportation and stacking of steel “H” and “I” profiles. By placing the chain guide in the appropriate position, it is easy to switch from lifting to tilting and back again, which shifts the center of gravity.
• Available in capacities of 1.5 and 2.5 metric tons.
• Jaw openings available: 6 to 20mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted.
- Standard: EN 13155
- Safety factor: 4:1