The IPBHZ beam clamp is used for horizontal lifting and transferring of steel beams. The base is slotted to allow the clamps to be used from end of beams as well as from the flange. This series of clamps can be used in vertical and horizontal moving, transferring and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as I-Beams, H-beams, angles, etc, depending on the application desired.
• Available in capacities of .75 thru 12 metric tons.
• Wide variety of jaw openings available from 75 to 40 mm.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Material: Alloy steel.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, serial number, proofload test date and jaw opening.
- Finish: Painted
- Standard: EN 13155
- Warning: A minimum load of 10% of the WLL is required.
- Safety factor: 4:1