The Mc Kissick Craneblock 380 series have a very wide range of products available.
- Capacity: 4.5 - 270 Tonnes - Larger Models Available.
- Sheave Sizes: (254mm - 762mm).
- Wire Line Sizes: (11 - 35mm).
- From single sheave (type 381) up to 8 sheaves (type 388).
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and APIQ1 certified facility.
- All single point shank hooks are genuine Crosby®, and have the patented QUIC-CHECKTM markings (Duplex hooks are available on most sizes).
- All 380 series blocks are furnished standard with Roller Bearings.
- Reeving Guides Standard - All Models.
- Blocks thru 23 tons use 319N style hooks with S-4320 latches
- Sheave lubrication through centre pin - Separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Sheaves fully protected by side plates.
- Dual action hook (Swings and Rotates).
- all 380 Series blocks, 406mm and larger, are furnished with McKissick® Roll-ForgedTM sheaves with flame hardened grooves.
- Bronze bushed sheaves
- Duplex hooks
- Swivel Tee and Shackle Assemblies
- Sheave shrouds
- Anti rotation hook - locking device
- Plate steel cheek weights
- Third party testing with certification available upon request
- Material: Forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered
- Safety factor: 4:1
Currently this product cannot be added to an online quote. Please contact us directly for enquires.