The patented McKissick QUIC-KIT® system is a revolutionary concept that provides you the ability to build a factory quality replacement bridge crane block where you need it, when you need it.
The QUIC-KIT® system provides the components needed to build up to 32 possible combinations of a 750 bridge crane block; all in one kit that can be easily assembled on site.
Features of the McKissick QUIC-KIT® include:
- Reduced downtime — A replacement block can be assembled in minutes from kit components utilizing tools and assembly instructions provided in each kit.
- Multiple versions of two sheave blocks — Up to 32 possible block combinations are included in the 752 series block kit. Each kit contains three WireLine sizes and two center pins with multiple sheave spacers.
- Adjustable sheave spacing in 1/2” increments — Center pin design gives you the ability to assemble the replacement block to meet your spacing requirement.
- The McKissick QUIC-KIT® — Comes complete in a durable carrying case for easy transport and for storing components on the work site or warehouse.
- Material: Forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered