CERTEX supplies high performance crane ropes for ship to shore container cranes, RTG's, straddle carriers, bulk unloaders, and general cargo cranes.
Our services are underpinned by proven expertise in delivering innovative solutions and improved life cost savings.
Certex play a leading role in supplying major Ports throughout the UK and Europe.
Certex supplies a complete range of lifting products and services from its world class warehouse and manufacturing facility in Nottinghamshire.
Lifting Products for Ports
Certex supplies the following products to major ports throughout Europe:
- High performance crane ropes for all port applications (including but not limited to cargo handling).
- Wire rope slings
- Webbing and Round slings up to 200 tonnes WLL
- Heavy duty chain slings
- Fall arrest & PPE & PFPE equipment
- Rigging equipment from all major manufacturers
- Lever hoists
- Chain Hoists
- Lifting and spreader beams
- Fibre rope
- General Loose Lifting Gear from all major manufacturers
Port Industry Lifting Services
Certex services cover a wide range of functions from consultancy and advice on complying with UK legislation to a statutory inspection service for all lifting equipment, fall arrest equipment and wire ropes. Our services include:
- Inspection and testing of lifting equipment
- Non Destructive Testing of steel wire ropes (NDT)
- Contract hire and management systems
- Wire rope and lifting equipment training
- Customer site based repair and maintenance programmes