Our specialist training department can guide you to the right solutions for you. Enter your details below for a quick enquiry.
Mental Health First Aider Training Course
Approved by the MHFA England,
We teach you the skills required to become aware of triggers and signs of mental health issues, the ability to know when to step in an assist and have the knowledge to guide someone to further support.
Training Course Mental Health First Aid
This course will qualify you as a Mental Health First Aider giving you:
- An in-depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in crisis
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non - judgemental listening and support
- Knowledge to help on the path of recovery, by guiding and encouraging further support whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a charitable organisation.
The benefits of improved mental health include:
- clearer thinking
- improved relationships
- reduced anxiety
- improved moods
- reduced risk of depression
- a greater sense of calm or inner peace
The benefits of improved mental health to employers include:
- Improved engagement of employees
- Improved productivity of employees
- Reduced cost & risk
Course Cost: £300 per person (as valued by the Mental Health for England Social Enterprise UK Certified Member)
Everyone who completes the course will receive:
- A Certificate of attendance
- A Reference manual
- A Quick reference action plan
- A workbook including a toolkit to support your own mental health
Course may take place at our purpose-built training division in Harworth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire or at your place of work if you have adequate facilities. Additional fees may apply (transport, accommodation etc for the trainer.)
The course duration is over two days. Accommodation is not provided in the content of the course fee, however we may facilitate the booking of accommodation.
Lunch is included for each of the two days. Please let us know if you have any special dietary requirements (and any tea, coffee and water etc.)
Unless you have booked a course for 10 people, there may be up to 12 people on each course.
Course Fee: The Course fee excludes VAT.