Superior bending fatigue life when compared with other conventional eight strand ropes.
Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion particularly on multi layer coiling resulting from the Dyform strands.
Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
Optional plastic impregnation to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Standard: EN 12385-4
ISO 4309 Rope Category No: 10-17mm RCN.04, 18-34mm RCN.09, 36-50mm RCN.11
- Features: High breaking force.
- Material: High Carbon Steel
- Marking: On Termination ID and CE mark
- Finish: Galvanised or Ungalvanised
- Safety factor: 5:1 Unless otherwise requested
- Fill factor: 0.68