Lifting capacity: From WLL 10 t up to WLL 40 t per coil in a U-lift.
Length: From 1 m up to 60 m working length.
Stevedoring companies, transportation and steel companies are already familiar with the considerable cost saving and efficiency improving innovative EXTREEMA® coil lifting slings.
- Extremely Low weight (8 to 10 times lighter than steel)
- Extremely flexible and soft, easy to handle
- Extremely small diameter
- Extremely low elongation (less 1% at WLL)
- Extremely high cut resistance
- Extremely high abrasion resistance
- Extremely good puncture resistance
- Extremely high resistance to UV exposure
- D:d = 1:1
- Good resistance to chemicals
- Does not absorb water
- Less back & hand injuries, increased efficiency
- Cost saving, long service life
- Repairable sling
- No scrap, no damage to coil
- Proofload of sling on demand.(DNV, Lloyds Register, etc.)
Extra protections and sleeves can be added on demand. Slings and protections are available in several configurations, contact CERTEX for more details about a suitable solution.
Always inform exactly about the packing conditions and protections on the product. In case of any doubt contact CERTEX for more detailed advise and instructions for use of the proper type of sling & extra protections!
Always read user’s instructions before use of LIFT-TEX® coil slings!
For technical product information and files please contact our sales department.
- Material: 100% Dyneema® (HMPE)
- Marking: According to standard
- Standard: EN 1492-2