POWERTEX Roundslings PRS are made from high strength polyester yarn having a strong protective cover.
The PRS slings are color coded for quick and easy identification of the Working Load Limit (WLL).
Only standard slings with full ton WLL are shown in the chart, but PRS slings can be delivered with any WLL and length on request.
- Safe – All POWERTEX PRS slings are made from high strength industrial polyester and tested in accordance to EN 1492-2
- Durable protective cover
- Each sling carry a blue label giving correct WLL for different load connection methods and angles
- Each sling is marked with a unique serial number for safe sling registration
- Serial number is expressed both in numeric format as well as Barcode for quick registration and maintenance
- Year/Month calendar printed on the label where next inspection date can be marked or punched
- Printing on the blue label is protected by an additional transparent plastic layer for long life
- All roundslings carry a white label showing pictogram with important user warning instructions
- QR code for on-site access to Multilanguage user manuals
- Test certificate and Declaration of Conformity enclosed with each sling
Chemical resistance: Resistant to most acids, but not strong alkalizes.
Stretch at working load: 2-3%.
Length tolerance: Nominal length (EWL) ±2%.
- Material: Polyester
- Marking: According to standard, CE-marked, POWERTEX, WLL, EWL, manufacturing year, batch number, sling’s unique serial number, QR code, Inspection calendar, user warning instructions
- Temperature range: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Standard: EN 1492-2
- Note: According to EN 1492-2:2000+A1:2008: D.3.6: Slings should be protected from edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance. Where reinforcements and protection against damage from edges and/or abrasion is supplied as part of the sling, this should be correctly positioned. It may be necessary to supplement this with additional protection.
- Safety factor: 7:1.