General: The IP10 vertical lifting clamp is used for the lifting, turning, moving or vertical transfer of sheet, plates, or fabrications
from horizontal to vertical and down to horizontal (180°) as needed. Usually used as a single point pick or when used
with a spreader beam with multiple vertical drop lines.
Wide variety of jaw openings from 0 to 155 mm. Available in a variety of styles:
• IP10 - Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 37Rc (345 HB).
• IP10J - Larger jaw opening.
• IP10S - For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IP10H - For use with materials with a surface hardness to 47Rc (450 HB).
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available. Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
Design factor: Based on EN 13155.
- Marking: Logo, WLL, jaw capacity, serial number, proof load test date and CE-marking.
- Finish: Orange/blue painted.
- Note: Min load is 10% of WLL.