Certex have over 50 years’ experience in supplying lift ropes to major OEM's throughout Europe. Utilising Certex significant buying power Certex offer a competitive range of stocked elevator ropes and terminations from leading European manufacturers. Large stocks and state of the art rigging facilities enable Certex to offer same day collection and next day delivery from our central warehouse in Nottinghamshire and our bespoke regional centres throughout the UK.
Major products and services supplied include:
• Supply of elevator ropes to elevator OEM's, elevator installers and lift service companies
• A complete range of lifting hardware including shackles, eyebolts, rigging screws and hooks
• Slings including Wire Rope, chain and textile
• Chain hoists
• Fall Arrest Equipment
• Contract hire of lifting equipment for major installations
• Inspection of wire ropes and lifting equipment on site
• Wire rope, lifting equipment and fall arrest training
• Certification management
• Rigging Equipment including Crosby
• Chain blocks and lever hoists
• Electric hoists and winches
Certex provide a complete range of services for the elevator industry.
These cover a wide range of functions from consultancy and advice on complying with UK legislation to a statutory inspection service for all lifting equipment, fall arrest equipment and wire ropes.
Our services include:
• Inspection and Testing of Lifting Equipment
• Contract hire and management systems
• Wire Rope and Lifting Equipment Training