Closing Date: 31/10/2023
Sales Administrator (Internal/ External) - Head Office
We are looking for the right person to join our team and help us thrive. The role requires sales skills and organisational skills. We need someone who can not only talk the talk must be able to deliver to tight deadlines.
A little bit about Certex UK:
We are the market leader in lifting and lifting accessorises in the UK, we hold the largest amount wire rope and lifting accessories in stock in Europe. Certex has a very respected market presence and is an employee focused company.
- Day to day you will be responsible for liaising with customers, quote qualifying, dealing with quotations over the phone and by email, you need to offer solutions for our customers while also looking for upselling opportunities.
- You will be liaising with suppliers, to get the very best price.
- You will work closely with the sales office manager to make sure that all products/solutions sold are procured and delivered on time, working efficiently to strict deadlines.
- You will proactively chase up your quotations by phone/email to turn your quotations into sales.
- You will be required to undertake various campaigns example from prospecting, to driving sales from existing customer base.
- Will be required to make visits to key external accounts.
What kind of person we are looking for:
- You must be hard working, enthusiastic and have exceptional people skills.
- The right candidate will be able to work well within a team, have excellent communication skills whilst having the initiative, self-motivation and confidence to work alone.
- The right candidate should be well organised, honest and driven. You must have exceptional interpersonal and telephone skills.
- Certex have a wide range of products, so you must be eager to learn the full product range and demonstrate a sufficient level of understanding to relay the information to a client accurately and confidently, to inspire confidence in our customers.
- Technical knowledge is highly beneficial in the lifting marketplace, however not essential. Training will be provided to the right candidate.
- Able to work under pressure and thrive working towards challenging targets.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office Excel, Word, outlook.
- Must have a Graduate education level
- Contributory pension scheme paid through salary sacrifice.
- 26 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
- 4x salary death in service life insurance benefit.
- Cycle to work Scheme.
- Free tea, coffee, biscuits.
- Free private medical insurance (after 2 years’ service).