External Sales Manager - Certex UK
We are looking for an External Sales Manager to join our Scottish Division. The position is available as a remote/hybrid role, with the option to work from the Montrose based office. Your focus will be on the development of existing accounts while proactively seeking new customers and markets, you will be responsible for establishing and developing customer relationships with a view of maximizing sales targets while delivering a high-quality sales service.
- Identifying potential new customers, developing relationships to maximize sales.
- Issuing offers and negotiating contracts with both existing and new customers.
- Acquiring orders from existing and new customers in accordance with agreed sales targets.
- Working closely with the sales office to make sure all products/solutions sold are procured
- and delivered on time.
- Proactively chase enquiries.
- Undertake various campaigns to drive and grow sales in the division.
- Make visits to key customers and external accounts.
What We Are Looking For:
You enjoy working in a team but can plan and carry out your activities independently. You are comfortable with being challenged and can quickly find practical solutions for your customers.
You are self-motivated, an excellent communicator and have the ability to form strong relationships. You have a flexible approach to sales and adaptable negotiation techniques to help maximise sales opportunities.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You have a strong business and commercial acumen.
- You are hardworking, enthusiastic and have exceptional people skills.
- You are well organised, honest, and driven.
- Able to work under pressure and thrive when working towards challenging targets.
- Strong Microsoft Office 365 skills/experience
Lifting Industry experience is highly advantageous.
To apply please email your CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org