FULL-TIME JOB POSITION.
Inspection Technicians (Renewables - Wind)
Certex are hiring experienced inspection technicians for permanent full time employment.
During your tenure with Certex UK you will be part of our Renewables Division, which is a part of the largest lifting supply chain in Europe, with a network of sales, service and training facilities consisting of 25 market leading companies with 67 service centres throughout Europe.
Prior experience as a competent inspection technician is essential.
- GWO Accreditation:
- Working at Height
- Offshore Sea Survival
- Manual Handling
- Fire Awareness
- First aid
- Advance Rescue
- OG UK Medical Certificate with Chester Step Test
- Avanti Lift Maintenance/Installation/Inspection qualifications for some or all of the models:
- Shark (& Shark L)
- Power climber Service Lifts
- Sky-man Service Lifts
- Portable Fire Extinguisher Service & Inspection
- Hi-ab Crane Maintenance / Inspection
- Davit Crane Experience / Palfinger / Granada / Noreq acta
DESIREABLE (but not essential):
LEEA 1 & 2 Entrance + Additional LEEA Diplomas / LEEA Accredited Courses
For more information please email a C.V. and short Covering letter to: email@example.com or for further information please call 03336001120.