Certex have a prominent role in supplying major manufacturing plants throughout the UK. Certex supplies high integrity wire rope assemblies for heavy duty production cranes and a complete range of lifting products and services from its world class warehouse and manufacturing facility in Nottinghamshire and specialist units across the country.
Major products and services supplied include:
• Supply of high performance crane ropes for overhead and specialist cranes
• A complete range of lifting hardware including shackles, eyebolts, rigging screws and hooks
• Lifting clamps, magnets & beams
• Crane hooks and sheaves
• Slings including wire rope, chain and textiles
• Chain and electric hoists from leading manufacturers
• Chain Blocks and lever hoists from leading manufacturers
• Electric Chain blocks and trolleys
• Lifting jacks (including hydraulic)
• Fall arrest equipment
• Wire rope installation
• Wire rope, lifting equipment and fall arrest training
• Certification management
Our services are underpinned by a proven expertise in delivering innovative solutions and reduce life time costs to deliver real savings.
Manufacturing Industry Experience
Certex has the competency and expertise to assure the safety of lifting operations. With specialist facilities in 45 locations across Europe, and thus have the resources to meet the market demands. Certex has been active for more than 50 years in supplying a full range of wire ropes and lifting products and services to industry.
Our production staff, sales and service teams have the competency to provide the best solution to ensure that manufacturers have the equipment and support which is of a high standard.
Services provided cover a wide range of functions from consultancy and advice on complying with UK legislation to a statutory inspection service for lifting equipment, fall arrest equipment and wire ropes.
Our services include:
• Contract hire and management systems
• Wire rope and lifting equipment training
• Wire rope installation and change outs